Plant Operator Position
April 25, 2019
Rural Water District 13, Cherokee County, Cookson, OK
**Update: This position has been filled.**
Cherokee County, RWD 13 is currently seeking applications for the position of Plant Operator. Must have a High School diploma or GED. Must have knowledge to operate and maintain treatment plant (all associated structures and equipment).
Qualifications and duites:
- Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver's License.
- Have or be willing to obtain an ORWA Class D Operator Licesnse. (Yearly training required, upgrade knowledge of procedures, codes and limitations.)
- Be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
- Have good communication skills with public.
- Be able to operate and maintain light and heavy equipment (back-hoe, front end loader, zero turn mower, weed eater.)
- Some heavy lifting required.
- On-Call: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Work rotating weekends.
- Emergency call out: must be able to respond within 30 minutes.
- Repair and maintenance of water lines, water plant and related equipment.
- Perform chemical testing.
For more information please call: 918-457-4690 and leave a message. If interested please find applications on our website at www.cherokee13.com and send along with resumes to Cherokee County, RWD 13, PO Box 34, Cookson, OK 74427 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.